Child Care Resource and Referral Program (CCR&R)
Child Care Resource & Referral (CCR&R) is a program to support quality child care throughout the State of Iowa. Mid-Sioux Opportunity, Inc. is contracted to provide CCR&R services to 23 counties in Northwest Iowa.
Click on www.iowaccrr.org to access all the CCR&R resources.
What are the benefits of CCR&R?
- Technical assistance and on-site consultation with Child Care Consultants to increase the quality of child care
- Assistance in meeting State of Iowa licensing and regiatration requirements
- Assistance with application for a rating in Iowa's Quality Rating System (QRS)
- Access to training opportunities for professional development
- Free confidential referrals to local child care providers who best meet the needs of a child and the family
- Guidance in what to look for in quality child care
- Referrals to other agencies to assist in paying for early childhood care and education
Employers & Communities receive:
- Data about trends specific to local needs
- Information regarding early childhood advocacy issues
- Opportunties to partner with CCR&R basecd on local needs